Disclosure: I received two bottles of WIN Sports Detergent for this review. The opinions in this post are honest, my own and I only support/recommend products I believe are helpful. This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, I receive a small commission.
I live in hot and humid Louisiana, workout regularly and when doing so, I sweat – a lot.
|image source: windetergent.com|
- Works well – The product does a good job removing odor from performance wear as promised.
- Smells fresh- My preference is WIN Blue – it has a very slight, clean fragrance (not perfumey at all).
- Bottle design – The outer cap used for measuring has to be cleaned before placing back on the bottle or set aside. It doesn’t have a reservoir like the supermarket brands to catch extra product.
- Availability – This specialty product is not available in most retailers. Unless it is stocked by an athletic store in your area, the best/easiest way to get it is from Amazon. (Free shipping if you are an Amazon prime member.)
- I found the odor removal in natural fiber items was not as effective. My first load had 2 cotton pieces mixed in and they were not as fresh. Considering the formulation of the product (for synthetic materials), I guess this makes sense. Going forward, I will sort by fabrication and use WIN for performance wear as designed – not just clothing I sweated in…
- Performance wear is not inexpensive. In this testing, I learned about the function and proper care of their special fabrications. Using a product that is designed to help extend the life and usefulness of these garments is a nice feel good bonus.
Want to give the product a try?
Love to hear your thoughts about the product and please help spread the freshness (smile)… share this with others who sweat hard.