A proverb, is a truth condensed into a few words and stated in a memorable way that is applicable to many situation in life.
The book of Proverbs merges godly wisdom with practical counsel a great help for managing the complexities of life. Much of this book was written by King Solomon. Other contributors are Agur, son of Jakeh and Lemuel.
Sunday, March 1 – Proverbs 1
- V 1-7 Prologue and Purpose
- V 8-19 Warning Against Enticement
- V 20-33 Warning Against Rejecting Wisdom
- V 1-19 Warnings Against Folly
- V 20-35 Warning Against Adultery