I’m thankful for the opportunity to contribute as opening speaker at the MYP Conference for Creative Entrepreneurs. We are expectant about what God will do for the participants, their families, and businesses.
What is MYP?
MYP is an interactive one – day conference for emerging and established creative entrepreneurs.
“MYP” stands for Monetize Your Passion and refers to the popular book released by creative entrepreneurship coach and DuPlessis Agency founder, Chloe’ DuPlessis.
Who Attends MYP?
- Artists, Artisans, and Arts Org Administrators
- Musicians, Poets and Performers
- Speakers, Content Creators and Consultants
- Wellness Instructors and Culinary Enthusiasts
- PR Pros, Media Mavs and Creative Industry Service Providers
At the conference, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn How to Monetize your Passion and Build a Strong and Sustainable Business
- Learn How to Refine and Boost Your Brand from Industry Experts
- Connect with Social Media Strategists and Turn Your “Likes” Into “Leads”
- Learn How to Stay Centered and Balanced Through Creative Wellness Techniques
- Learn How to Research and Secure Grants and Fellowship Opportunities
- Fund Your Business Using Creative and Non-traditional Methods
This year’s event will be held January 20th from 9 am – 3 pm at Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans, 820 Poydras St in New Orleans.
Get ready to learn and live it up in New Orleans!
Go to MYP Conference for more information and to register. Hope to see you there.
Looking for a speaker to inform, engage and inspire your group? I’d love to help you reach your goals.
We are currently booking speaking and teaching events for 2018 and 2019. Get more information at https://nettyejohnson.com/speaker