“Put Your Faith Where Your Fork Is” outlines a faith-empowered approach to health and fitness.
This book helps people dissatisfied with their physical condition adjust their thoughts, eating and activity to take their body to its God-given potential.
“Put Your Faith Where Your Fork Is” contains valuable truths and perspectives that help you:
• Put God first and grow closer to Him in the pursuit of health and wellness.
• Right skewed relationships with food.
• Embrace moderation and eliminate food guilt.
• Create a personalized, effective and livable food philosophy for healthy weight loss and maintenance.
• Change your view of healthy disciplines from a challenge, battle or struggle to a privilege, joy, a part of who you are, and a way to honor God.
The book is a catalyst for change, providing information, calls for self-examination and concrete application steps. It is perfect for small group Bible study or book clubs.
Purchase this group study bundle to receive 10 signed copies of Put Your Faith Where Your Fork Is for $129 ($200 value), 10 bookmarks, and a free leader gift.