Do you struggle with your weight?
Is your energy, health, or fitness less than it could be?
Have you invested time, money, and worry, yet remain unable to reach or maintain your goal?
Does the condition of your body limit your purpose and potential?
The struggle is real, but not necessary.
A change can come.
Hope and help are in this book.
In Put Your Faith Where Your Fork Is, author Nettye Johnson shares spiritual truths and scientific principles to help you:
- Put God first and grow closer to Him in the pursuit of health and wellness.
- Right skewed relationships with food.
- Embrace moderation and eliminate food guilt.
- Create a personalized, effective, and livable food philosophy for healthy weight loss and maintenance.
- Change your view of healthy disciplines from a challenge, battle, or struggle to a privilege, joy, a part of who you are, and a way to honor God.
The book is designed to be a catalyst for change, providing information, calls for self-examination and concrete application steps. Use the tool for personal development, in small group study or book clubs.
There is something special about life’s firsts – and this celebration of my first book will not be forgotten.
Heartfelt appreciation is extended to all who came out to share with us.
Thanks to our fantastic giveaway sponsors:
Special thanks to Damien Heard for the event and carpet photography. Scroll through the photos, and feel free to download and share your pictures.
Want to know more?
Take a peek...
Enter your name, email address and click "I Want It" to get a free download of the first 23 pages of the book plus weekly information, resources and encouragement to grow in faith and fitness.