We need to move. “Every cell in the human body benefits from physical activity,” says Tim Church, MD, director of preventative medicine at Pennington Biomedical Research Center.
One hour of exercise a day (done regularly) can:
1. Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease by almost 46%. (Ref: Medical News Today)
2. Reduce risk of Type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome (Ref: Centers for Disease Control)
3. Help manage arthritis. (Ref: Health24.com)
4. Counteract the negative health effects from 6-7 hours sitting. (Ref. time.com)
5. Rev up your immune system for the next 24 hours. (Ref. Fitness Magazine)
6. Ward off weight gain. (Ref: WebMD)
7. Make your skin more radiant (Ref: WebMD)
8. Help reverse skin aging process. (Ref: Huffington Post)
9. Release stress (Ref. Mayo Clinic)
10.Improve sleep (Ref. Psychology Today)
Great returns for an investment of 4% of your day.
If you exercise regularly – how do you make that happen?