HAPPY NATIONAL SMOOTHIE DAY!!!!!
While I prefer to chew my calories, smoothies are up there with soup and salad on my on-the-regular eats list – particularly during the summer (which also starts today).
Smoothies are cool, refreshing, sweet treats that can also replace a meal.
They are also easy, and I make so many delicious smoothies – my husband calls me ‘Smoothie Queen’.
In honor of today’s holiday, peep my EASY-PEASY & YUMMILICIOUS BERRY VEGAN SMOOTHIE recipe (soooo good). Note: a smoothie blueprint and collection of my favorite smoothies are in my upcoming cookbook.
If you don’t want to make your own, grab one of these June 21st National Smoothie Day freebie offers:
- Jamba Juice – get a free small Watermelon Breeze, Vanilla Blue Sky or White Gummi smoothie from 2-5pm
- Planet Smoothie – get a free 16oz Mediterranean Monster smoothie from 2 pm – 4 pm
- Smoothie King – BOGO offer with their rewards app. Buy a 20 oz or larger and scan your app. You’ll receive a reward good for a free 20 oz Smoothie (must be redeemed June 22 – June 27).
- Edible Arrangements is offering $1.99 smoothies or fruit cups through Sunday.
- Wayback Burger – While supplies last get a free 12-ounce Black & White Milkshake (not quite a smoothie, but still cold and creamy and sweet – a free…)
Spread the smoothie luv. Share with someone who would enjoy this.